Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not so good

I'm not very good at this blogging thing! I read other blogs pretty often but don't post so much.

Right now i'm laying in bed with a heating pad on my back. Woke up barely able to move this morning. I think it's just another flare-up but I don't know. I get really sick of feeling bad. I push so hard but sometimes I just want to give up.

This has been a pretty busy--but not so productive week for me. Worked Mon-Tues, class Tues. night, traveled to Greensboro Wed. morning for a 3 day training, got home Fri. evening, worked the ENCSD football game from 10-4 Saturday, and came home exhausted. Went to bed last night with a back ache and woke up this morning.....well.....yeah.

I am really frustrated right now because it feels like I am SO busy ALL the time yet not really being very productive at ANYthing.

Just typed a whole parragraph and erased it all. I hate being negative. It's hard when you hurt. I'm tired of hurting! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment