Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Bit Silly of me!

This post is probably going to seem a bit silly and maybe a little mushy, but I think this is exciting.

Dr. Phil and Robin just announced (with their son Jay, his wife Ericka and the other son Jordan) that Phil and Robin are going to join the wonderful world of GRANDPARENTING!!! Jay and Ericka are expecting---they are 16 weeks---and they will have the ultrasound tomorrow on "the Doctor". I am SO EXCITED for them. Robin was so so cute about it. She is so happy and I know how she feels!!

Also, she absolutely ADORES her daughter-in-law. It is so obvious. I also can relate to that. She feels so so blessed that Ericka will be the mother of her grandchild and I think that is awesome!! Mother's with sons are extra extra blessed when the sons marry girls that like the mother :). Ericka calls Robin "Blossom" and Robin thinks that might be a cute Grandma name although she said over and over that the grandbaby can call her ANYTHING he or she chooses (grin).

I thought that was really great news and I wanted to share it here. YAY for Dr. Phil and Robin!! (Oh yeah, and congrats to Jay, Ericka and Uncle Jordan too!!)

1 comment: