Monday, October 5, 2009

beautiful day!!!!

The weather has been so gorgeous lately. I love everything about Fall except the fact that it means winter is on the way. I love winter too except for the fact that I have to go outside and get cold....that hurts!! But I do love the beautiful fall weather with the temps in the 60s or 70s, cool breezes, beautiful skies, football, scarecrows, pumpkins, mums and hay.........

Had a lovely day at the Pumpkin farm on Saturday with Chris' family. Silas was precious picking out his pumpkin. He basically wanted the smallest one possible. Very cute. His favaorite part seemed to be playing on the sand pile!! It was a beautiful day and just nice to be with the family. Now to figure out time to go visit with Jason's family again soon!!

I will really be happy when I finish this degree. I have right about 10 months left....approx 8 months of actual school time since I get close to a month break in between each semester. I can't wait. I have SO many things on my WANT TO DO list that I can't squeeze in like I want to right now. Here are a few of the things on my list:

1) Organize the attic and clean out.
2) Get all of my pictures in albums and do some scrapbooking.
3) Learn to play the base. (I'm working on that now but I just don't have the time I need to REALLY learn)
4) Spend more time with the family..... especially my parents. I've been very neglectful on the end in an effort to not be neglectful on the grandkids end.
5) Get re-involved with a ministry at SCC.....that one needs some prayer.
6) Re-model my kitchen.
7) Get my yard back in good shape.

That is in no special order but just easy off the top of my head to list. Seems like the list is piling up and I get really frustrated and overwhelmed. Right now my classes are pretty frustrating as well....especially practicum. I have no problem DOING the work, but documenting it is challenging and working with the professor in charge is challenging. He is "teaching" (I say that lightly) from Florida, first time ever doing on-line....maybe his first time teaching on a college level (or ANY level)....He is a rehab professional who is deaf and somewhat technologically challenged-----shew. It has been interesting!!! BUT, THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment