Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hateful Fibromyalgia!!

What a great weekend I had. But here I sit "paying" for it. Once again I overdid and once again I pay.

We planned to leave Th after work but I was already overly tired and in some pain so I decided another night in my own bed might be a good idea..................but, as is often the case, I didn't rest well so I woke up Friday hurting and with a headache. YUCK!!!!! We got up EARLY...........(6ish) so we could be loaded and ready to go around 7:30. Some miscommunication left Mark at John's house trying to get him to hear the door while John was at our house waiting to load his bike..............

Mark got back around 8 to realize (after another half hour) that the trailer we borrowed was not going to work. So they both decided to ride and and drove the truck. Not a problem.....I enjoy driving and listening to my music. That was nice and it was a GORGEOUS day........................Enjoyed Friday visiting with Jason, Teri and sweet Ariel. She is an amazing little girl. I can't get over how much I love her and Silas and Savannah. The way they make me feel.......I can not even describe it. I thought there was no greater love than a Mother's love. My love for them is probably not GREATER than my love for Chris and Jason but it is right up there on the same level. WOW.

Anyway, Saturday was also a gorgeous day. Great day for a ride. Got to MACU by 8...............left there by 5 or 5:30..................got home around 9:30 (a LOT of delays..............as usual....lol)

Sunday was SO busy.....at church by 8..............most of the day spent there....back home by 8 that night. All good stuff but not with good after-effects for the FM. I had a TERRIBLE flare-up yesterday and woke up sick in my stomach this morning. I HATe that. And there is not one thing I can do about it.

Right now I am feeling like I can not go on. I skipped football practice last night because I was just too sick to manage. Back to work today----class tonight. I have several assignments due....NO IDEA when i will get to it. Hopefully sometime today but we are in the Rocky Mount VR office and my schedule is FULL......right now I have a "no show" so I can breathe just for a minute.

Thursday is another day on the road and Th. from 5-9 I have to work the county fair (VR booth) and I don't know how I will do it. I am so tired!!!!

ON A HAPPY NOTE..... I had my annual evaluation for work Monday and I got "Very Good" across the board (that is the highest of our ratings) and my manager stressed in the write up how well I am balancing my school work with my VR responsibilities. I really appreciated that because it is SO hard, and I do work extra hard to manage and I appreciate her recognizing that in a formal way.

Welll......My 11:00 appt. has arrived so......here we go! I could've used this 10 minutes to work on school but I needed an outlet. I don't think anyone reads this, but that is ok....it makes me feel better. I know my God is good and HE will see me through. I know I am doing everything I do for HIS glory... I CAN do ALL THINGS through CHRIST who strengthens me. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment